Lead Qualification Process
You must have a strategy in place to qualify any leads you receive because it allows you to determine whether a lead is worth your sales team’s time and resources. According to Business2Community, 61% of marketers send all leads to sales without first vetting them, making their job significantly more difficult.
With 67% of sales lost as a result of improper lead qualification, a well-organized lead qualification process is essential.
Follow These Steps:
To establish who your ideal consumer is, you must:
- Make a buyer persona for your business.
- Identify three current ideal clients and go over their main issues when they came to you (this will help you to identify why they chose you).
- Determine where your most valuable consumers originate from.
- Consider size and location, as well as the ideal use for your services, how literate the lead is with your product (or similar products), and the ecosystem they are a part of during this process.
Establish a Grading System
It’s normal practice to assign each lead a lead score — usually a numerical value — in order to evaluate how “promising” it is. There are a variety of qualification frameworks that can assist you with this.
Begin the Process of Nurturing
Send the leads with the highest scores to your sales team for follow-up. Setting a minimum score criterion for these leads is an excellent idea.
How to Build a Lead Generation Campaign for Your Business
You can begin your lead generation campaign once you’ve defined a means to classify your leads and determine the best strategies.
Here are the nine essential measures to take:
- Define who you want to reach.
- Determine your campaign’s objectives.
- You should be explicit here; review your previous performance to fine-tune your expectations and goals.
- Create your offer after determining what your lead magnet will be.
- Create a landing page with a sign-up form.
Create a “thank you” page and send a thank-you email.
- Integrate your lead generation software with the campaign. Re-marketing tools, CRM software, and/or email marketing software are all options.
Knowing how much your average customer is worth will help you figure out how many leads you’ll need from that campaign to meet your sales targets.
How Can You Boost Your Lead Generation?
It’s not as simple as putting everything in place and then forgetting about it if you want to keep generating leads. Lead generation is a continuous activity that necessitates regular evaluation and analysis in order to enhance your chances of success.
As a starting point, be certain that you keep optimizing your website. Your content should, in particular:
- Maintain a constant tone, delivery, and quality throughout.
- Provide true value to readers by being benefit-driven.
- Visuals such as photos, infographics, charts, and diagrams should be included.
- Include bullet points and other text breaks to help readers assimilate the information.
- Use social evidence and trust indicators like reviews, testimonials, and external ratings from sites like Trustpilot to build trust.
- Have a clear CTA and a short form that makes the journey for your prospects as obvious and simple as possible.
Include relevant CTAs Throughout Your Content
You’re losing leads if your prospects don’t know how or where to act on what you’ve just informed them.
Make your lead forms more effective. There are a variety of reasons why a prospect might or might not want to fill out your form, and you need to know why. Perhaps there are too many form fields, or you are unclear about what happens to the prospect’s data. Again, this is an ongoing process, and you should be monitoring how people interact with your form at all times.
Run A/B testing on sites, forms, and call-to-actions. As previously stated, knowing which components of your materials are functioning and which aren’t is critical. Split testing is the only way to gather this information with any accuracy. Always keep note of your results and only test one ingredient at a time during testing.
Resources for Generating Leads
As you can see, lead generation is a multifaceted process with roots in many aspects of your content and marketing initiatives.
If you want some additional help, we’d love to partner with you!
Call PushLeads TODAY and connect with one of our Marketing & SEO Experts!
Thank you for stopping by today! If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: The Importance of Local SEO
What’s Your SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.